Leadership Skills for the Experienced Supervisor/Manager
This workshop is designed to help business leaders and managers to overcome many of the problems they will encounter as a team leader, a project manager, a supervisor or any position that involves responsibility for the work of other persons.
Leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Acquire a greater understanding of leadership, team building, effective motivation and delegation.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Lead others to get extraordinary things done
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems