Course Description: At some point we have all wished that we didn’t have to work with people at home or on the job. Human interaction is inescapable, part our daily lives and requires skills that many of us either never learned or haven’t yet mastered. These important skills make up our emotional intelligence. Statistics from Harvard, Stanford, and Carnegie Foundation show that 85–87% of our success accounts from soft skills, emotional intelligence, and personal skills. In our culture however we pay attention to such skills less than 10% of the time. Every aspect of our lives requires emotional intelligence to be a better parent, spouse, employee or leader, yet we are often are in the dark about what this actually means or how to acquire these great skills. This workshop is designed for anyone who is looking to:
- – Improve personal and social competence
- – Improve ability to manage oneself and relationships
- – Stand out as a top performer
- – Increase leadership abilities
- – Reduce conflict
- – Improve morale
- – Increase team performance
- – Improve decision making
- – Build on interpersonal skills
- – Improve communication
- – Develop self-awareness
- – Improve relationships
- – Enable personal development
This course has been designed to enlighten the participant on an essential influencer of successful living called Emotional Intelligence. At the end of this one day session you should:
- – Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and its value.
- – Identify emotions and practical techniques to work through unpleasant emotions.
- – Understand what emotional intelligence looks like.
- – Know your emotional intelligence level.
- – Be equipped with practical strategies to improve emotional intelligence skills.
Topic 1: Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
– What is Emotional Intelligence
– Emotional Intelligence imagery
– How to accurately Perceive Emotions
Topic 2: Personal Competence
– Self-awareness and growth strategies
– Self-Management and growth strategies
Topic 3: Social Competence
– Social awareness and growth strategies
– Relationship Management and growth strategies
Topic 4: Personal Growth Strategies
– Personal measures to improving Emotional Intelligence skills
NEXT AVAILABLE SESSIONS:
Tuesday 27th August, 2019
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
$1195 + VAT