Managing The Unmanageable
How Toxic Employees Are Poisoning Your Business & How You Can Recover.
This one-day workshop is designed to equip supervisors and managers with the knowledge and skills to deal with
Four (4) types of difficult / toxic employee types:
1. The Slackers
2. The Complainers
3. The Dependents
4. The Hostiles
Participants will learn how to:
1. Motivate “burnt out” employees.
2. Prepare for a potentially confrontational conversation.
3. Effectively deal with employees in crisis and dysfunctional behaviours
4. Reset expectations and lay a solid go-forward plan.
1. Understanding the connection between difficult behaviours and personal styles.
2. Managing cliques
3. Resisting change
4. Dealing with others
5. Managing conflict
6. Dealing with difficult conversations
NEXT AVAILABLE SESSIONS:
Wednesday 7th August, 2019
9am – 3pm
$1195 + VAT