Making Stress Work For You
This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people make work for them every day.
What Will Participants Learn?
- > Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- > Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- > Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- > Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- > Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
What Topics are Covered?
- > Defining stress and how it affects us
- > What is stress about?
- > Building a solid foundation
- > Mental strategies
- > Stress at work
- > Time management tips
- > Stress at home
- > Drainers and fillers
NEXT AVAILABLE SESSIONS:
Wednesday 26th June, 2019
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
$995 + VAT