The Customer Service Manager’s Toolkit
Service excellence has proved to be the most potent differentiator in business today. Therefore, the need for leading, promoting, and enhancing a customer- focused culture is essential within every organization. This two-day workshop will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a Customer Service Manager and coach. As you immerse into the various techniques and best practices, you will apply these to your own organization‘s challenges and opportunities. This workshop is a catalyst to help you develop a clear vision and actions, to win at service and build sustained Customer Loyalty for your organization and brands.
At the end of this two (2 ) day workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your current business practices and policies.
2. Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer- focused Manager.
3. Benchmark top customer service performing brands in this competitive and rapidly changing business environment.
4. Recognize the factors that are critical to creating and sustaining employee engagement as a determinant of service excellence.
5. Develop strategies for engaging millennials in this social era of service.
6. Lead a team in the creation and provision of WOW customer experience, constantly refreshed and sustainable.
Participants will spend this brief session becoming familiar with fellow participants and discovering what will take place during the workshop. They will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
This session is a practical audit of the way customers are treated routinely in Trinidad and Tobago and an analysis of the effect of these actions on service delivery, company outcomes and personal success.
Impact of our history on how and why we serve.
The imperative that is SERVICE!
CHANGES AND TRENDS IN SERVICE
Where are you now?
Bench-marking service excellence.
Developing a service management system.
THE PEOPLE FACTOR
Your leadership and its impact on building service excellence.
Breaking the communication barrier.
Employee engagement, impediments and opportunities.
THE WOW EXPERIENCE
Exploring the Trinbagonian Customer
Expected VS WOW service
Creating memorable moments
The Loyalty Factor
NEXT AVAILABLE SESSIONS:
Tuesday 21st – Wednesday 22nd May, 2019
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
$1895 + VAT