Now it’s time to put in a little extra work to ace the interview and get the job.
If you don’t know where to start, we’ve got some good interview tips to share!
Preparation is key, even for the most qualified candidate. Interview skills are learned and first impressions count.
Here are a few tips to prepare for your interview:
1. Practice your nonverbal communication.
2. Dress for the part.
3. Listen, listen!
4. Try not to ramble.
5. Don’t be too familiar. What does this mean? Familiar or friendly?
6. Use professional language.
7. Don’t be arrogant.
8. Take care to answer the questions.
9. Ask questions.
10. Practice your answers, do the research.
Reinventing The Future Of The Caribbean Workforce